How to Quickly Increase Your Blog’s Profit Potential
Going by the headline of this post, you may be expecting me to unleash some magical tricks here that will turn your blog into an ATM machine overnight. But the truth is, I don’t know even one of such tricks myself. In fact, I doubt if such tricks exist.
You see, my friend, online business is serious business. And there are no shortcuts to attaining success in it. So, if I tell you that your blog can become a money-spinner “very soon,” I don’t mean tomorrow. I don’t mean next week. And I don’t mean next month.
Really, what I mean is “within the shortest time possible.” This could be as short as 3-6 months or as long as 3-6 years. (I know you hate the “3-6 years” part, but don’t go crazy. You’d only have to wait that long if you’re not taking your online business seriously.) Here, I’m giving you one secret (maybe it’s not a secret, anyway) that will help you start making money from your online business as soonest as possible. And that secret is…
That is, you need to be consistent in publishing high quality posts that are well optimized for search engines, and in promoting your blog through link building and other techniques. That’s all!86
Consistency makes all the difference between a successful blogger and one struggling to get results. And lack of consistency is one major reason why most people fail at blogging and think online business is just another shitty hoax. So, if you want to make money from online business at all, consistency is key.
Try to publish at least 3 new posts each week. If you can publish more, that’s better. But you must stick with a number that you can keep up with. Publishing 6 posts this week and only one next week is just silly. So, publish a fixed number of posts per week – and on fixed days of the week. (And remember, quality is what matters most. Never publish crap!)
You must be consistent in promoting your blog as well. Each time you publish a new post, spread word of it using the traffic generation techniques I shared earlier.
Also, build backlinks consistently. (Your aim here is to rank well for your target keywords and thereby generate traffic steadily from the search engines.) Submit each new post to social bookmarking sites like Reddit, Digg, Stumbleupon, and so on. Leave comments on at least 3 blogs per day. Publish one guest post every 1 or 2 weeks.
And publish an article on an article submission site every 2 weeks.
So, to start making money from your blog as soonest as possible, keep up doing the following, AT LEAST:
- Publish 3 articles on your blog weekly
- Promote each blog post on social media
- Submit each blog post to social bookmarking sites
- Leave comments on 3 other blogs daily87
- Publish guest posts every two weeks
- Submit articles to article directories every two weeks
If you’re too lazy to complete these tasks consistently, then you’ll either spend years trying to make money from your blog or leave online business out of frustration. So, you’d better quit now.
But if you really want to build a very profitable blog, complete these tasks consistently, and you’d see great results within few months.
What results should you expect from these efforts?
Huge traffic. Not just traffic that will land on your site and “bounce.”
I mean traffic that will click your ads if you’re doing Google Adsense, traffic that will buy through your links if you’re into affiliate marketing, traffic that will buy your products if you’re an info marketer, and traffic that will hire your services if you’re a freelancer.
How soon can you start getting these results?
Well, that depends on certain factors, such as the value of your content, the profitability of your niche, your ability to convince your readers to take action, and the relevance of your offers to you visitors. But most of the time, with consistency, you can start making money in 6 months. It could be more, and it could be less. But don’t start expecting results until after 6 months of consistently completing the tasks listed above.
10 IMPORTANT KEY ACTIONS THAT ONCE TAKEN TO MOVE CLOSER TO THE GOAL
- Make all your dreams real by first identifying and then focusing on specific, tangible targets for what you want.
- Maintain at least one clearly defined goal for every major interest and role in your life.
- Set your goals so they are directly aligned with your life’s mission, purpose and passion.
- Create goals high enough to ignite your spirit and inspire you to take action.
- Write down all your goals in specific, measurable detail.
- Absolutely, unconditionally commit to hitting each of your targets.
- Share your goals with others for mutual accomplishment.
- Set a whole series of related daily, weekly and long-term goals, complete with starting times and completion dates.
- Take 10 minutes every day to imagine how terrific it will feel when your goals are actually realized.
- Take an action step toward the attainment of at least one goal every day.
They also compiled how often and well people take these action items. The key actions are pretty neat. The results are shocking. Check it out ………cheers…